The Annual General Meeting 2016 took place at Whipps Cross Hospital on Monday 28th November.
The minutes of the meeting will be available shortly.
BRITISH HYPERBARIC ASSOCIATION
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
MONDAY 28TH NOVEMBER 13:00
LONDON HYPERBARIC MEDICINE UNIT
WHIPPS CROSS HOSPITAL
- Minutes of the last AGM
- Matters arising
- Chairperson’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- NHS commissioning and feedback from CRG/CAG
- BHA appraisals
- New role of Immediate Past Chairman
- Election of committee – members are invited to nominate candidates
- Constitution and Guidance for Membership
- Liability, Indemnity and option to become a Company Limited by Guarantee or similar
- Annual Scientific Meeting program – possibility of teleconference linking
- Website – role in furthering BHA objectives
- Any other business
- Date & venue of next AGM
- 2017 – Birmingham – Sat 21 Oct 2016?
- 2018 – To be decided